My Mission: To help people dissolve their frustrations, achieve their goals, and reach more of their potential.
I am a volunteer:
- Responder for the Post Major Incident Therapist Network, offering free sessions to those directly affected by major incidents.
- Mediator and have successfully attended a 45-hour training as a Mediator for the state of Maryland in the Inclusive Model, which is a conflict resolution process to resolve disputes between two or more people by listening for the Feelings, Values, and Topics of each participant and reflect back what you heard in a non-judgemental and non-opinionated manner.
My conversational coaching training includes:
- Coaching the Unconscious Mind, from Melissa Tiers in Las Vegas,
- The Art of Hypnotically Applied Neuroscience training, from Shawn and Sarah Carson and Jess Marion in Las Vegas,
- Mental Health Technician through the National Association of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapists (NACBT), trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT: Rational Living Therapy, created by Aldo R. Pucci, Psy.D),
- 6-month Master Life Coach training through the Behavioral Healthcare Consulting Training Institute with Margaret McCraw, MBA, LCSW-C, BCC, accredited by The Center for Credentialing and Education, Inc. (CCE) and The American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP),
- Positive EFT (+EFT) Facilitator by Stephen Carter in Columbia, Maryland.
I study and practice Mindfulness:
- Studying Focusing from Eugene Gendlin, Ph.D, University of Chicago,
- Parts Work from Family Systems Therapy,
- and studying Body Meditation with a meditation teacher.
I have a solid foundation in hypnosis, including:
- Mark Cunningham’s The New Curriculum course,
- Certified Hypnotist in client-centered hypnosis with Jason Linett at Virginia Hypnosis in Alexandria, approved by the National Guild of Hypnotists for 100-hour training,
- Certified Regression Specialist, with David Snyder in San Diego, California for 40-hours in body-centered hypnosis.
- Vibrational Hypnotherapy Speed Healing Intensive with David Snyder in Las Vegas,
- Additional training intensives at HypnoThoughts Live 2017 in Las Vegas.
I also have advanced hypnosis training including:
- Jess Marion’s online Conversational Hypnotic Regression training,
- The Simpson Protocol with Ines Simpson on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada,
- The Profound Somnambulism Protocol online training from Stephanie C. Conkle.
I am currently a Certified Hypnotist in Good Standing with the National Guild of Hypnotists.
Energy Healing Work training includes Frequency Balancing Practitioner by Judy DiCanio, Usui Reiki Ryoho Master (including Reiju) by Don Beckett, Shamanic Journeying with Mary Phyllis Horn, Sekhem-Seichim-Reiki Master facet III, Kundalini Reiki Master, and Violet Flame Energy.
The services I render are held out to the public as nontherapeutic hypnotism, defined as the use of hypnosis to inculcate positive thinking and the capacity for self-hypnosis. I do not represent my services as any form of health care or psychotherapy, and despite research to the contrary, by law, I may make no health benefit claims for my services. I do not diagnose, treat, or prescribe for any psychological or medical disorders. Please consult your physician or mental health therapist before beginning any new program.
I am not a licensed therapist, social worker, counselor, or medical doctor, and I practice nontherapeutic hypnotism. All confidential sessions are video and audio recorded for insurance purposes.