My Mission: To help people dissolve their frustrations, achieve their goals, and reach more of their potential.
My background, training, and experience include volunteer work, conversational coaching, and advanced hypnosis practice.
- Responder for the Post Major Incident Therapist Network, offering free sessions to those directly affected by major incidents.
- Mediator for the state of Maryland, having successfully attended a 45-hour training in the Inclusive Model, which is a conflict resolution process to resolve disputes between two or more people by listening for the Feelings, Values, and Topics of each participant and reflect back what you heard in a non-judgemental and non-opinionated manner.
- Core Transformations, 3-day training with Michael Watson in Orlando, Flordia,
- PTSD Video Course and Metaphors In My Attic Video Course from Andrew T. Austin,
- Anxiety, Depression, and Weight Loss Workshop Recordings from Andrew T. Austin,
- Coaching the Unconscious Mind, from Melissa Tiers in Las Vegas, Nevada,
- The Art of Hypnotically Applied Neuroscience training 2-day intensive from Shawn and Sarah Carson and Jess Marion in Las Vegas, Nevada,
- Conversational Hypnotherapy video course from Jess Marion and Sarah Carson,
- Mental Health Technician through the National Association of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapists (NACBT), trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT: Rational Living Therapy, created by Aldo R. Pucci, Psy.D),
- Master Life Coach 6-month training through the Behavioral Healthcare Consulting Training Institute in Baltimore, Maryland from Margaret McCraw, MBA, LCSW-C, BCC, accredited by The Center for Credentialing and Education, Inc. (CCE) and The American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP),
- Personal Trainer certification six-month training through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), certified 2012-2016,
- Positive EFT (+EFT) Facilitator from Stephen Carter in Columbia, Maryland.
- Focusing (aka Focus-Oriented Psychotherapy) course by Eugene Gendlin, Ph.D., University of Chicago,
- Body Meditation six months study and practice with a meditation teacher.
- The New Curriculum course, Mark Cunningham,
- Certified Hypnotist in client-centered hypnosis with Jason Linett at Virginia Hypnosis in Alexandria, Virginia, approved by the National Guild of Hypnotists for 100-hours of training,
- Certified Regression Specialist with David Snyder in San Diego, California for 40-hours in body-centered hypnosis,
- Vibrational Hypnotherapy Speed Healing Intensive with David Snyder in Las Vegas, Nevada,
- HypnoThoughts Live 2017, additional training intensives, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Conversational Hypnotic Regression online video training by Jess Marion,
- The Simpson Protocol with Ines Simpson on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada,
- The Profound Somnambulism Protocol online training from Stephanie C. Conkle.
Energy Healing Work training includes Frequency Balancing Practitioner by Judy DiCanio, Usui Reiki Ryoho Master (including Reiju) by Don Beckett, Shamanic Journeying with Mary Phyllis Horn, Sekhem-Seichim-Reiki Master facet III, Kundalini Reiki Master, and Violet Flame Energy.
The services I render are held out to the public as nontherapeutic hypnotism, defined as the use of hypnosis to inculcate positive thinking and the capacity for self-hypnosis. I do not represent my services as any form of health care or psychotherapy, and despite research to the contrary, by law, I may make no health benefit claims for my services. I do not diagnose, treat, or prescribe for any psychological or medical disorders. Please consult your physician or mental health therapist before beginning any new program.
I am not a licensed therapist, social worker, counselor, or medical doctor, and I practice nontherapeutic hypnotism. All confidential sessions are video and audio recorded for insurance purposes.